Pendarves reserve board
Notable history and uses: Just across from the historic Pendarves hall, the Pendarves reserve serves the local community well.
In 1929, the first tennis courts were erected there for the new Pendarves Tennis Club, and the first match there was played against the Rokeby B Representatives.
In August 1958 funds for goal posts were made available at the reserve.
The reserve is home to the local rural fire unit which was given a brand new tanker shed in December 2003, and this was later expanded with better facilities.
The majority of the reserve is available for recreation and sports.